Grease Junkies car club
Welcome to the Grease Junkies forum.
If you wish to view the forum content, please log in. Sign up today if you do not have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Grease Junkies car club
Welcome to the Grease Junkies forum.
If you wish to view the forum content, please log in. Sign up today if you do not have an account.
Grease Junkies car club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:42 am

Adding pictures to posts

Go down

Important Adding pictures to posts

Post by MissLeighMcKay Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:12 pm

I have had someone ask me how I added a photo to one of my posts, so here is how to do so:

The way I done it was, I saved the photo I wanted to upload to my PC (My Pictures). I then clicked on the Host an Image button Adding pictures to posts Host_a10 in the toolbar above your text box which bring up a box asking you to upload a photo by either browsing files on your PC or by adding a URL. I chose to browse a photo on my PC (as I saved it to it).

I then clicked on upload and it gave me 3 links: a thumbnail; an image; and a image url.
Adding pictures to posts Hostin10

I clicked on the image link and it highlighted the text, copy the link by either pressing Ctrl+C or right-clicking the text and selecting copy.
Adding pictures to posts Hostin11

You then just paste that link into your post wherever you like and et voilà!

I haven't managed to figure out the URL part of that process but I will edit this post when I do Smile
MissLeighMcKay
MissLeighMcKay
Admin

Back to top Go down