Grease Junkies car club
Welcome to the Grease Junkies forum.
If you wish to view the forum content, please log in. Sign up today if you do not have an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Grease Junkies car club
Welcome to the Grease Junkies forum.
If you wish to view the forum content, please log in. Sign up today if you do not have an account.
Grease Junkies car club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:42 am

Raspberry pi

Go down

Raspberry pi  Empty Raspberry pi

Post by BigV8 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Ok so I have always wanted to buy a raspberry pi and last weekend I finally did. since then whilst waiting for bits and bobs to arrive for it I have been playing around with a couple of things with it. For those who don't know a raspberry pi is a small computer running from from a sd card. I had originall bought it to be the brain of my home automation. Lighting, power and curtains. Now I found myself with all old skool games on it which a friend has sent me the games for. Atari, mame, ps1, master system, mega drive. SNes etc. Now I have had to buy a second one for the home automation as this would require 24/7 running.
So has anyone else experience with these and what have you done? I'll upload some photos later.
BigV8
BigV8
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum